Homeowners Insurance

114259766Protection for your home is essential. Whether it is a house, apartment, condominium, or other type of personal property, Diemert Insurance can help you. Homes can be damaged easily by weather, theft, fire or other unfortunate circumstances. You have worked hard for your home, and should make sure it’s properly protected. To do so, you need the right coverage. Diemert Insurance can help assess your risks and make sure you have the best coverage.

To get a free quote call 412-367-8810.

Valuable Items

Not only have you worked hard for your home, but also for your valuable items within your home. For full coverage of these items, we recommend valuable items coverage, which protects jewelry, artwork, furs, watches, guns, silverware and others.

453204843Renters Insurance

If you rent a house, apartment, condo or dorm room, it’s important to know that your landlord’s insurance policy does not cover your personal belongings. This means you need renter’s insurance to protect you from fire, theft, and other damages to your property.

Renters insurance will protect you if an unfortunate incident occurs, and will also help cover the cost of your legal defense if an injury occurs at your residence. Renters insurance also protects against stolen items in your car.

Condominium Insurance

In most instances, condo insurance policies cover only common areas and grounds of your complex. If an accident occurs inside your personal condo, you need additional protection. Condo insurance coverage includes fire, weather damage, theft and other damages.